Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Kings and the Wheelers

Chronologically, I should say the Wheelers first, but they were here for one wonderful night, and a day at Mont St. Michel. It was great to meet Roberta outside her role as preschool teacher and inside her role and super fun and exciting travel enthusiast.

The Kings came for 5 nights and what a fabulous time as well. So good to reconnect with that amazing family and my dear friend Julianne. I have no time as I'm soon off to meet the whole Yamamoto clan, but for now, here's a photo because I know you're keen to get an update (Kevin and mom, and Amy!)ps...thanks for commenting too Holly and Rachel and Kate.

These are some of the randomly selected photos I have on my thumb drive. The professional panoramas are taking forever and these downgraded files won't let me see a thumbnail, so, in the interest of time, I randomly selected a few. Much more later. Don is such an amazing photographer and, as a gift to us, he documented the days they were here including video.

It's not liking my files. More later. Promise

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear Catherine,
    Good to get your news. We have just left Poland and tomorrow we will be at sea and then Oslo, followed by Copenhagen, off to Stockholm with the trip going quickly. Look forward to your pictures. Love to the ladies, M&G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Updates at last. Glad everything is okay... I was getting a trifle worried! Love you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not only are you a world traveler, you're Hostess Extraordinaire? :)

    ReplyDelete